cycle project [revisit]



this is my revisit of the cyclical nature of things.  as I tried to approach my concept again, I realized that what I sought to capture was the sense of comfort that one finds in repetitious, routine acts in life.  These seemingly simple acts serve as the cohesive agent that binds together much of our life, and in recognizing that we can better appreciate that which breaks up those routines.  

I took this revisitation as an opportunity to experiment further with blending modes, and subsequently produced a series of iterations combining the photographs I had taken in a variety of ways.  







ultimately, I was most drawn to the figure of the cat as a central image, although I enjoyed the ambiguity of the noise in the left half of the composition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

narrative project [final drafts]

ideas for final project